Double Vision (Magic Truffle)

Rispondi
UmbrianBoy

Double Vision (Magic Truffle)

Messaggio da UmbrianBoy » lun dic 05, 2022 11:10 pm

Hey everyone !

I can understand italian but not really express myself well but I’ll stick with english for this post

I tried 15g of “Double Vision” Truffles when I was in Eindhoven and

First 20 minutes there was nothing then

At first I started to laugh then I teared up and cried then nothing. Felt a bit of a high happiness then slowly I saw a strip of red paint on the wall then nothing. After a while it kicked in strongly. It was strange. Felt like something was fixing me.

Things looked sharper. Everywhere I looked there were small details. Wow

The wall next to me had patterns too. Shifting ones.

I remembered my failures in Life. I teared up and said to myself that I was so sorry multiple times. And i remember turning around and being blasted out of my body. I was no longer there. Also I had lost meaning. I was lost I didn’t know who I was. It was like i was broken into thousand pieces and I had lost my identity. I was living in another life. Another person with all different aspects. It was like I was shattered. I had lost myself. I felt like i had lost my identity and lost everything I knew. I felt born again after. Invigorated as I looked in the mirror.

I felt like I was one with the Universe and could do things no one does. Bend the spoon like Neo in the Matrix. I was part of the Universe and it was part of me. I felt like I was a healer and I haven’t been healing anyone for a long time. I should get back to helping people.

I felt like I was on a ship and I had weathered the storm. It was a bit goo much 15g. I felt the shadow in the mirror twist.i saw vibrant colors. Hell even my shoes were also invisible. Also drinking Iced Tea was goddamn strange. Like a sea of excitement.

The shoe next to me also disappeared and appeared. Shapes started to change. I felt my brain being fixed like on meditation.
I felt born again

I also felt like wherever I turned I looked at the same thing(kinda similar to 4d). I was also stuck in a loop. Where I would so same things an felt like forever. I had a runny nose. I was sitting on bed and would at screen then left then eat peanuts and that looped for a real long while. I was super hungry and whatever I ate, it did not quench my hunger and it didn’t. My eyes also started to shut at some point couldn’t hold them.

I felt like I needed to tread carefully as I won’t be doing this another time soon.

Felt Thankful for the Universe.

Abeja G.

Re: Double Vision (Magic Truffle)

Messaggio da Abeja G. » lun dic 05, 2022 11:18 pm

🙏
Perfect!!
🙏

Abeja

Rispondi