Studi sulla Psilocibina

Discussioni generiche sui funghi
Rispondi
M⊙nad

Studi sulla Psilocibina

Messaggio da M⊙nad » dom dic 20, 2015 2:49 pm

Riapro un vecchio thread che continuera' ad essere molto interessante...

Documentario che descrive gli studi fatti sui malati terminali negli Stati Uniti:

A New Understanding: The Science of Psilocybin

"The man who dies before he dies, does not die when he dies." A. Sancta Clara

ATTENZIONE! Tutti i miei post sono scritti a puro titolo informativo e non vogliono incitare in alcun modo all'utilizzo di sostanze stupefacenti e/o psicotrope!

spiritualconnection

Re: Studi sulla Psiolocibina

Messaggio da spiritualconnection » mar dic 22, 2015 4:21 am

Interessante.
Di recente ho visto questo > MANNA

BlindFaith

Messaggio da BlindFaith » mer mar 09, 2016 9:49 am

Qualche studio recente sulla psilocibina trovato qui

Mushrooms can be divided into those that are edible, medicinal mushroom, psychedelic, and toxic. Psychedelic mushrooms are also called psilocybin, magic mushrooms or hallucinogenic.

Hallucinogenic Mushrooms The group of hallucinogenic psilocybin-containing mushrooms  include the species of the genera Conocybe, Gymnopilus, Panaeolus, Pluteus, Psilocybe, and Stropharia. These "magic", psychoactive fungi have the serotonergic hallucinogen psilocybin. Toxicity of these mushrooms is possible because of the popularity of hallucinogens. Psilocybin and its active metabolite psilocin are similar to lysergic acid diethylamide. These hallucinogens affect the central nervous system rapidly (usually within 20 minutes to an hour after ingestion), producing ataxia, the urge to move, and hallucinations. Psilocybin is one of a class of serotonin receptors compounds (similar to the chemical used in many antidepressants) whose effects include changes in perception and cognition.      In one of the few controlled human studies of a known illegal hallucinogen, the active ingredient in "sacred mushrooms" created what researchers are describing as deep mystical experiences that left many of the study participants with a long lasting sense of well-being. The controversial study, conducted by Johns Hopkins University of Medicine, looked at whether a pill containing psilocybin, derived from the psilocybe mushroom, would induce mystical experiences among 36 healthy adult study participants. All had religious backgrounds, and all were also given the active drug ingredient in the attention-deficit disorder drug, Ritalin, at a separate time as a comparison. Sixty percent of the psilocybin group elicited behaviors consistent with a "full mystical experience." Two months later, 80 percent of the mushroom group reported "moderately to greatly increased" well-being or life satisfaction. "Many of the volunteers in our study reported, in one way or another, a direct, personal experience of the 'Beyond,' " said study leader Roland Griffiths, a professor with Hopkins' departments of Neuroscience and Psychiatry and Behavioral Biology.In a carefully controlled setting, psychedelic drugs such as LSD or "magic mushrooms" may benefit patients with hard-to-treat anxiety, addiction or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).July 2014Scientists studying the effects of the psychedelic chemical in magic mushrooms have found the human brain displays a similar pattern of activity during dreams as it does during a mind-expanding drug trip.2011 - Scientists working with the hallucinogen psilocybin -- the active ingredient found in "magic mushrooms" -- have found that a single dose of the drug prompted a positive personality change in almost 60% of patients. Tests involving a small group of patients in a strictly controlled and monitored clinical setting revealed that, more often than not, one round of psilocybin exposure successfully boosted an individual's sense of "openness." What's more, the apparent shift in what is deemed to be a key aspect of personality did not dissipate after exposure, lasting at least a year and sometimes longer.The experienceMany users report having profound spiritual and mystical experiences that make them more open and honest, less judgmental, and closer to family and friends, and some rate it as the most personally meaningful experience of their lives. But some experience transient periods of overwhelming fear and anxiety. When a lesser dose of psilocybin is used, most people still have the transformative mystical experience, with far less fear and anxiety.   Many report that the hallucinogenic experience facilitated lasting positive changes leading to better marriages, friendships, and family relationships along with taking better care of themselves and enjoying life more.
"Pronto, Barbarella! Sei una tipica terricola femmina??" (cit. SuBuRbAsS)

"You don't possess me, don't impress me, just upset my mind. Can't instruct me or conduct me, just use up my time."
(King Crimson)

lizardKing

Messaggio da lizardKing » mer mar 09, 2016 11:35 am

Io se volete ho qualche paper scentifico a riguardo..

lizardKing

Messaggio da lizardKing » mer mar 09, 2016 12:47 pm

Gengiskan

Messaggio da Gengiskan » ven mar 11, 2016 1:56 pm

Cittino

Messaggio da Cittino » ven mar 11, 2016 2:18 pm

lizardKing ha scritto:https://file.io/TV7ENd
https://file.io/JVgv82
https://file.io/6lEoWs
https://file.io/83Tcm9
https://file.io/gg9IOS

sono gli stessi ma prima non li aveva uploadati
A me continua a non farli vedere :crybaby:

tsunami666

Messaggio da tsunami666 » ven mar 11, 2016 2:52 pm

Idem...
Di alzarmi non ne ho voglia,
oggi non combatto con nessuno...

lizardKing

Messaggio da lizardKing » sab mar 12, 2016 9:11 pm

azz appena riesco li riposto!

lizardKing

Messaggio da lizardKing » sab mar 12, 2016 9:15 pm

Cittino

Messaggio da Cittino » mar mar 15, 2016 1:44 am

Grazie! :drink:

pannocchietta

Messaggio da pannocchietta » mar mar 15, 2016 2:37 pm

Thanks. Leggerò con piacere i due papers.

Rispondi